Many consumers will be buying chocolate products in the next few days to give to someone as an expression of his/her love and affection. Unfortunately much of that chocolate is the result of child slave labor, child labor and forced labor. Let’s all show our love for those children in faraway lands by buying only Fair Trade/fairly traded chocolate this year. Please spread the word…and wishing you all a Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Come meet & learn from #FairTrade Alta Gracia workers tonight, 10/30, 7:30pm at UVM (Waterman 413). #VT #btv http://t.co/vzJKnb6wlv 3 years ago
- RT @gfe_board_games: Fair Trade Daily is out! paper.li/gfe_board_game… Stories via @ProsperityCndle @FairTradeVT 3 years ago
- Excited to celebrate #FairTrade Month @UVM w/ @wearaltagracia & @PJCvtstore 10/30, 7:30pm. Come be inspired! fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/alt… #BTV #VT 3 years ago
- Celebrate #FairTrade Month w/Alta Gracia at UVM! 10/30 7:30pm. Meet and learn from fair trade workers: fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/alt… #BTV #VT 3 years ago
- #FairTrade Month is here! Check out events in the #BTV #VT area and come celebrate. fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/fai… @PJCvtstore @saintmichaels 4 years ago