Today’s Burlington Free Press has a great article on Charles Kerchner and his chocolate company, Kerchner Artisan Chocolates. This company demonstrates the core principles that Fair Trade is based on and demonstrates that a logo is not what makes a product or company Fair Trade….it is the genuine actions of transparency and direct trade from the source to the shelf that matter. Thank you Charles and all your producers for a wonderful chocolate product.
- Come meet & learn from #FairTrade Alta Gracia workers tonight, 10/30, 7:30pm at UVM (Waterman 413). #VT #btv http://t.co/vzJKnb6wlv 7 years ago
- RT @gfe_board_games: Fair Trade Daily is out! paper.li/gfe_board_game… Stories via @ProsperityCndle @FairTradeVT 7 years ago
- Excited to celebrate #FairTrade Month @UVM w/ @wearaltagracia & @PJCvtstore 10/30, 7:30pm. Come be inspired! fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/alt… #BTV #VT 7 years ago
- Celebrate #FairTrade Month w/Alta Gracia at UVM! 10/30 7:30pm. Meet and learn from fair trade workers: fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/alt… #BTV #VT 7 years ago
- #FairTrade Month is here! Check out events in the #BTV #VT area and come celebrate. fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/fai… @PJCvtstore @saintmichaels 7 years ago