As of 2012, Fair Trade USA pulled out of the international Fair Trade system. Here is a link to explain how Fairtrade International (also referred to as FLO) is working to help US companies secure the internationally recognized and respected logo certifying Fair Trade products. This link is dated March 2012.
- Come meet & learn from #FairTrade Alta Gracia workers tonight, 10/30, 7:30pm at UVM (Waterman 413). #VT #btv http://t.co/vzJKnb6wlv 3 years ago
- RT @gfe_board_games: Fair Trade Daily is out! paper.li/gfe_board_game… Stories via @ProsperityCndle @FairTradeVT 3 years ago
- Excited to celebrate #FairTrade Month @UVM w/ @wearaltagracia & @PJCvtstore 10/30, 7:30pm. Come be inspired! fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/alt… #BTV #VT 3 years ago
- Celebrate #FairTrade Month w/Alta Gracia at UVM! 10/30 7:30pm. Meet and learn from fair trade workers: fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/alt… #BTV #VT 3 years ago
- #FairTrade Month is here! Check out events in the #BTV #VT area and come celebrate. fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/fai… @PJCvtstore @saintmichaels 3 years ago