Here in the US, October is Fair Trade Month. Fair Trade Burlington Network is working with Burlington Peace & Justice as well as with many awesome students and clubs on various college campuses to educate consumers about the Fair Trade movement as well as our focus on clothing and the textile industry as our FT Month project. Stay tuned for many exciting events and resources. We all wear clothing so hopefully we can get everyone to feel the issues related to our clothing matter.
- Come meet & learn from #FairTrade Alta Gracia workers tonight, 10/30, 7:30pm at UVM (Waterman 413). #VT #btv http://t.co/vzJKnb6wlv 6 years ago
- RT @gfe_board_games: Fair Trade Daily is out! paper.li/gfe_board_game… Stories via @ProsperityCndle @FairTradeVT 6 years ago
- Excited to celebrate #FairTrade Month @UVM w/ @wearaltagracia & @PJCvtstore 10/30, 7:30pm. Come be inspired! fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/alt… #BTV #VT 6 years ago
- Celebrate #FairTrade Month w/Alta Gracia at UVM! 10/30 7:30pm. Meet and learn from fair trade workers: fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/alt… #BTV #VT 6 years ago
- #FairTrade Month is here! Check out events in the #BTV #VT area and come celebrate. fairtradeburlington.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/fai… @PJCvtstore @saintmichaels 6 years ago